Join the movement to elect Greg Sagan for the U.S. House of Representatives, TX-13. Greg is travelling the District again listening and working to build strong relationships with everyone here. We’ve learned a lot about how to run a winning campaign. New management staff and working smarter in a relationship with you will send Greg to Washington on your behalf. Texas is in play for the 2020 election and the U.S. House District races, like ours in TX-13 will do the “heavy lifting” to get people to the polls and turn Texas blue. It’s not just the Presidential race that will tip Texas’ – it’s our Districts, too. Come on board and be a part of putting our country back on track.
We’re asking you to contribute now. These are just a few of the expenses your donations are needed for:
Cost for U.S. House of Representative to get on the ballot: $3,125.00
Day trips in Western District … average $100 – $125 each (3 – 9 per month)
48 hour trip to Eastern District with overnight … average $300 each if only Greg and Dianne go (1-2 mo)
14 – 16 hour trip to Eastern District without overnight … average $180 (1-2 mo) Greg, Dianne, and staff
Advertising … $ 4,500 per month Mail out … $600
Please contribute to Greg Sagan for Congress today or consider pledging $20 a month. For the price of a cup of coffee a week, you can make the difference. Encourage ten of your friends to pledge with you.
Federal Contribution rules
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.